Saturday, May 23, 2009

Swimming

Ryan, Hope and I went to the T.C. pool today, Hope had a blast. I got info on swim lessons and I think we will sign her up for a few this summer. I am going to have one busy girl between gymnastics, dance, art and swimming but its good for her. I am thinking the more she does during the day the better she sleeps at night. I had to post the first picture of her outfit because I was the Mom that said I will never dress my little girl in character clothes and yet here she is with a Minnie swim suit, hat, glasses, flip flops, beach towel and cup. Now that Hope understands shopping it's what she wants and Mommy only get to pay. Ryan could not leave without embarrassing us by doing something (nobody knows what) off the diving board, he did get a complement by a little boy on the size of his splash.

3 comments:

Shea Pellegrino said...

I swore Christian was never going to wear light-up tennis shoes but I lost that battle too.

Tara James said...

I can agree with the post above as well.... I NEVER EVER in a million years thought I would let my kids wear Disney paraphernalia (uggh...), but I too lose the battle often. Oh well, cheers to independent little girls! (=

Anonymous said...

She looks adorable! i believe that Swimming classes should be something that a person takes up when young. Kids enjoy it most of the time anyway!