Friday, May 29, 2009

Birthday

The 26th of May was my Birthday and I am sure it was the longest day of my life. The day was great it was the night that was soooo long. Ryan had me breakfast in bed and then her had to leave town for 2 night, so my sweet friend Celina (Ella Claire's Mommy) took us out for lunch at the rain forest cafe. I got a few cute pictures of the girls in aw over the animals. After lunch and a little shopping Hope now very healthy and happy took a great nap. I then took her to her Grandma and PaPa's house so I could go coach my gymnastics girls had a little party for me. I picked Hope up from G-Ma and PaPa's house and took her home she fell asleep and everything was wonderful until our electricity went out around 1 AM due to a bad storm. I am by myself can't find a flashlight or a lighter for candles and Hope wakes up screaming and does so for 2 hours. By this time I had to take her to the ER and find out what was going on. No lights I have to get dressed get her clean clothes and change her diaper so I get what I can throw it in the car and realize I can't get out of my garage. It's 4 AM now still raining and no electricity, I find a manual (dislike that word) pull for the garage door and back out so I can take Hope to the ER and find out what is going on. She feel asleep in the car and when we got there she was a different child fun, full of smiles and just happy. I still had to find out what was going on so they ran some test, did a x-ray of her tummy, since that is what she told me hurt. They sent me home at 6:30 AM and said she is fine it must have been something she ate that gave her tummy cramps just give her lots of fluids. I followed up with her pediatrician and she basically told me the same thing after doing a few more test and checking her over. I felt so bad Ryan came home early because he was worried about us and she was fine. So that is my excuse for falling behind on my blog post this week.

No comments: