Saturday, May 16, 2009

Shop-a-holic

I told Hope that we were going shopping to pick up some play clothes at gymboree she said, "More lady bugs please mama". So we ended up with lots of lady bug stuff from head to toe. She also loved all the fishy line, she is already a shop-a-holic and knows that everything must match. (please ignore the ugly color chair she is sitting on it will get painted this weekend, they didn't have the solid white with four chairs and since I was painting then anyway I got the ugly color set) I am in the process of redoing Hope's room, she is moving into a twin size bed. Hope and I have been shopping for new furniture, decor and what murals we want painted on the wall. I think we are doing a black, white and hot pink color theme with the damask/madison print and a few minnie mouse silhouettes. Hopefully, I will can pull it all together.

No comments: