Sunday, May 31, 2009

Hope's First Date

Hope got invited to her first baseball game date by Dylan. We all went because until Hope is 16 we are going to tag along and may hire a PI to tag along after that. They were so cute getting into everything and of course making lots of messes. The Rangers scored a ton of home runs which was great because the fireworks were a hit. I think Hope will love all the firework shows this 4th of July. Hope would not leave Dylan's Dad alone I think she had more fun talking to him then anything. I have to tell one embarrassing moment, Hope kept touching the people seating in front of us. I finally had to explain to her that we don't know them and we can't touch peoples hair. One man had grey hair and she went up to his head touch it looked and me and said, "No, No Yucky Hair". I wanted to hide but Jen and I could not stop laughing I was praying he was into the game and not listening or at least could not understand toddler.

1 comment:

Tara James said...

OMG- were you there Sat night?!!? How funny.... so were we (sans babies).