Thursday, May 7, 2009

Art Class

I finally remembered my camera for Hope's art class. This month they are focusing on colors in art today was orange, I thought the sun was yellow but whatever. They stared with molding clay then made an orange mural next is Hope fav. snack time and story then they finish with free art and making an orange sun. Hope is finally able to do the project herself and understand what art is all about. She is so proud to bring it home and show Daddy what she made. Hope still wants nothing to do with any kind of smock so she wears one of my old shirts after the third outfit she painted on I had to come up with a plan. She was too funny today during free art she usually paints with her left hand but today she had a paint brush in the right and a tooth brush in the left then just went at it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We've missed you guys so much. Every day and I mean everday Ella Claire asks and whines for her "Hopey." We'll definitely see you Mon. and we have to plan some fun stuff for next week!

Celina