Sunday, September 6, 2009

New Car

Yeah! Our new car just got in from the factory. It's the only red 2010 Prius in Texas as of now, I am sure that will change in a week. It's not a easy car to get it took a long time to get in the demand is high but it will be perfect for Ryan with his job. We are having a little problem naming the newest member in the McDermott house, our cars are part of the family they just live in the garage. I like Paula the Prius and Ryan is going for Pablo the Prius, I know a little silly but I have always named my cars all 23 of them. We miss LoLa the Land Rover and leave Sally the Saab with best wishes on her new home and I will still be driving Duke the Denali. Anyone with a better name or if you like one of ours let me know.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Since our grandson, Cooper loves Thomas the Train and all his friends.....we vote for the name Percy. We are going to Lancaster, Dutch Country, PA to ride Thomas this weekend. Gotta love grandkids:)

Love reading about Hope's Adventures.