Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Petland

The Yorkie-poo I didn't get a very good picture but she was precious.Above the Havanese below the PuggleMy little photographer's first picture of something besides the floor.After the gym the other day Hope & I went to the pet shop. We took 3 dogs out to play with the first was a yorkie-poo then a havanese and our fav a puggle. Petland is set up so cute they have little rooms where you can take the dog to play with, Hope loved this idea. When I was holding the puggle Hope got my heavy camera turned it on and said smile mommy. The last picture you see of me and the pup Hope took she might have a gift I usually have a hard time getting a picture in focus. We also had to see the fish, reptiles, bunnies and Hope's new favorite animal craps (crabs). It's too funny she keeps asking Ryan for a craps, please daddy. Everyone in the store was laughing at her I almost got her one but I guess hermit crabs pinch so we decided not to and now she won't drop it.

No comments: