Friday, September 25, 2009

Dress Myself


When I picked Hope up from school Tuesday I did not get a very good report, I guess she has no interest in her nap mat or listening to her teachers. So she did not get a lollipop but her friend did so my poor baby girl was so sad she talked about what color her friend picked out and the color of lollipop she would have picked out for two days. My heart just ached for her she even told her gymnastics coach about it. I didn't make a big deal then because I could see how sad she was so Wednesday night I talked to her and we came up with a plan. She wanted to pick out her outfit (Minnie Mouse) and then promised she would listen to her teachers follow instruction & stay on her nap mat. Thursday when I picked her up she got a great report & even got to pick out a lollipop from her teachers. Bless her heart that night she ended up with a ruptured ear drum, an ear infection & 104.9 degree fever. She still needs 6 teeth so I was thinking the top canines where coming in but it turned out to be a little more. I could not believe this because she was great the night before that morning all day at school & even when I picked her up she ate then was happy when I dropped her off at Ryan's parents. That night I had a different child blood draining out of her ear, crying & all she wanted to do was sleep. After one day of some fancy ear drops & antibiotics and she was back to the Hope that we all know & love.

No comments: