Saturday, September 12, 2009

First Full Day @ School

Indoor playgroundHope before school (above) after school (below) can you tell Hope & Ella Claire decided not to nap.
Hope had her first full day of school on Thursday. She is going to Southlake Christian Academy and loves it. I showed up early to peek in and her class was playing on the indoor playground they all looked so happy so I hurried out before I was spotted. When I went back to pick her up she was so tired but excited to tell me all about what she did at school and her teachers. I got her a gift for her first day of school, she is in the ladybug room so I had them decorate it with them. I told her she will get $ to put in the flower bank for good reports from her teachers. Then we can take the $ and pick out a new toy, of course she asked to buy candy with the $.

No comments: