Saturday, August 1, 2009

Flying Home & Family

Hope & I had to make a last minute trip Home to say good-bye to one of the most important people in my life, my sweet Grandma Orin. She had a stroke and was in a coma but Hope and I got to see her hours before she began her eternal life with God.
Since it was last minute of course we were half packed running last and our gate got switched, so Hope got her first ride on the air bus at DFW. I always let her pick out a treat for the plane her request this time was a lollipop. I thought this will be easy, 8 shops later I found one but it had a real scorpion inside. Hope was so excited & I was completely grossed out also this discussing sucker cost $8. I got it away before she ate the whole thing but I thing she got a few legs down first. I took a few pictures of Hope playing with Grandma & Gramps Miller in front of their house.

No comments: