Sunday, August 16, 2009

Gymnastics Weekend

Ivana on the bars, she got 2nd place in AANastia on the beam, doing a layout stepout and then her dismount.The last 3 days have been filled with more gymnastics then anyone can handle. The national congress was in downtown Dallas so of course I went. They had all kinds of training and a fun trade show with lots of new equipment. Hope got 6 new leos they had so many fun new ones and who can pass up a good deal. I am sure my gym girls can't wait for me to try all the new drills and ideas I got on them. Ryan and I went to the party they had after the Visa Championship it was at the 38th floor of the Sheraton what a beautiful view of Dallas. I almost forgot Ryan almost got in a fight with Kurt Thomas, he dropped his beer and it got on Ryan. Too funny Ryan stood up and was like a foot and a half taller so he quickly apologized. I was like do you know who that is, like he really cared.

No comments: