Sunday, June 28, 2009

Ryan's Birthday

I just love planning surprises for birthdays. This year I surprises Ryan with a boat, he though we were going fishing and having a picnic at the lake. Ryan's family came some of our friends from college and E.C. family it was a little hard to keep everything from Ryan but I think he was surprised. Nothing like turning 31 and having a finding nemo theme birthday, that's what happens when a 2 year old has to shop with you. Hope and I got out early Saturday morning to decorated and get everything set up. We had a great time it was a little hot but not too bad on the lake. I had to include the picture of the once perfect cupcakes between my dropping the box and Hope getting into them they were a yummy mess. Good thing I had a cake for him waiting at home in a safe place.

No comments: