Saturday, June 6, 2009

Gymnast Sleepover

We had a crazy idea to let the team girls have a sleepover at the gym, I say crazy because I only got 3 hours of sleep. I felt like I was back in college, the sleepover was from 7pm-7am. We stared at CiCi pizza I had Hope and Ryan go with then he was on his own with Hope for the night. She went to sleep around 11 and woke up ready for donuts and chocolate milk at 6:30. The girls and I got back to the gym around 9:30 and went swimming across the street at the owners pool till around 11pm. The girls played games, ate ice cream and had contest till around 1am then set up sleeping arrangements. We started the movie about 1:30 and went to sleep about 3:30 only to wake up at 6:25. The girls all had a blast and even as tired as I am we did too. I had to put the first picture in of L because I used to have abs like that, my zoom is not that great so you have to make the picture big to see what I am talking about. She is one of our optional gymnast and as you can see does not cheat on conditioning.

No comments: