Friday, April 24, 2009

Picnic in the Park

Hope & Ella Claire staring contest, with Dylan as the judge. (Beware naked babies in diapers below)After Art class on Thursday we took the little ones for a picnic in the park. It was a beautiful day to play outside. We set up by a pond with fish so of course Hope was more interested in the fish then her food, I think we feed the fish more then we ate. As they were running around the park they found a fountain, we took the shoes off first then after getting completely wet we decided to strip them down to the diaper. After the park I took Hope home we showered, ate lunch (she did not eat on the picnic) and put her down for a nap, then my worst nightmare happened she came out and got me. We have a video monitor and it was on I just wasn't paying attention to it. So today we are on a mission to get a crib tent, I guess they have been discontinued till they come out with the crib tent III, this just happened within the last 3 weeks. I would settle for anything now we got no sleep or nap for 2 days in her crib. Hope and I went to 8 stores today to find one, I know we can order it online but I need it now, I told Ryan not to come home without it. Hope is old enough to move to a toddler bed but she is so strong willed that we have to wait till she is older, so hopefully we will get some sleep soon.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Aw man, I saw one this morning, new in box, at a garage sale - bummer!! Good luck :) Cute park pics by the way!