Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Buffett Concert

I got a few okay pictures from the concert, most of then didn't come out that great. Poor Ryan I made him pose with a few dressed up parrotheads (Buffett fans) he was a good sport about it. We all went to the Buffett concert in San Diego but this time we got babysitters and left Hope at home. I though their were a few too many ? smells and crazy people to get her out again, I will wait till she is at least 4, lol. Ryan and I got to enjoy this concert a little more with out having to keep up with Hope. I did however steal one on of Hope big ali clips to wear in my hair. The tailgating is so funny at all Buffett concerts, people rent a pot-a-potty and charge to use them, it's crazy. I love to just walk around and people watch, you would never believe what you see. We all had such a great time and Hope went to sleep for her babysitters, yes she had two.

2 comments:

aLena said...

That picture of Hope behind the title is soooo beautiful!!!

Unknown said...

Great looking family. The last time we saw Ryan and Chris they hadn't hit the double digits in age. Beautiful family. The "old grampa" looks pretty good in his outfit. Cheryl Bryant