Sunday, April 5, 2009

Family Fun

We meet Ella Claire's family at the Incredible Pizza Company for dinner Friday night and that is all Hope has been talking about since. Every time I ask what she wants to eat she says, "Ella Claire, Pizza" the funny thing is she didn't even want to eat the pizza. The place was a little ghetto but we all had a blast. The girls favorite part was talking the tickets out of the games so we had to play them till it would hit a jackpot, Hope's lucky she hit 2 big ones. I had to post Ella Claire Daddy riding his pony; Jay I told you the picture was going on the blog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the pic of our two cuties laying down side by side! The one of my hubby is pretty funny too! We'll have to do it again soon.

Celina

Shea Pellegrino said...

I am so bummed I missed that!