Monday, November 30, 2009

Hope's first ski trip

my little snow bunnyshowing her how to make pizza & carrot sticks with her skisMe telling she to get up & stop eating snowready for hot cocoHope showing everyone how to ski with poles (I did not let her use poles so she was excited to carry them) She kept telling me she needed her own to ski.view from top of ski apacheFinally the day I have been waiting for: Hope's first time on skis. This was great the weather was perfect only the bottom part of the mountain was open so it wasn't very crowded so I could work with her a little bit. She was so excited she wore her ski boots all the way up the mountain & held her skis with her in the car seat. Her favorite part was the chair lift & eating the snow. I was very pleased with her first ski experience she lasted longer then I thought she would. Don't get me wrong after a few runs she was ready to take her ski boots off & put her snow boots on & have some hot coco & cheetos so I think I wore her out.

No comments: