Sunday, November 8, 2009

Elmo, Ella Claire & Shopping


Hope and Ella Claire had a great time at Elmo's birthday party they had at Nordstrom's. I had to pick up a few things at the mall for our Christmas pictures so I talked Ryan into going for Elmo's birthday so I could shop without Hope. We took the picture today it was a mess Hope chocked on a candy & puked on the way up there, I had to jump in the back seat while we were driving on the 121 in the tiny prius. After cleaning throw up out of her hair, outfit the car & me she bit her tongue during the photo session so we got blood on another outfit and my jeans. I know photoshop can do some amazing thing and Jen is wonderful but it was a bad day we will see what we end up with. Jen is so great she told us we can reschedule if nothing comes out but I have faith in her.

No comments: