Monday, March 9, 2009

Hope's Day

On Hope's birthday I planned a special day just for her. It was so funny when she woke up she knew it was going to be a Hope day. We started at krispy kreme and she ate 3 donuts then I took her to gymboree to get some of that sugar out. I picked up some cookies from cookie in bloom for her friends and went to McDonald's. There I let her dip her chicken nuggets in caramel sauce, she still didn't eat them I think she was way too excited. After lunch we went to Ella Bella's and I let her pick out a halter tutu (picture coming soon) and a few other thing. She actually took a nap after that, I was very surprised. She spent the evening at her Mimi and Papa's with Daddy. She had a wonderful birthday I have to get some more pictures up she got a Dora chair/bed from Dad, two sandboxes because one is never enough and a few more thing. I have to say she had a great day.

No comments: