Sunday, March 1, 2009

2nd Birthday Party

Here are a few pictures from Hope's Birthday party I will add a slide show when I get a chance. I had to get a few pictures up so the friends and family that could not make it would be able to see. Of course she had a gymnastics party what else would my little girl have and she got to wear her Nastia leo that she loves. She is really into Minnie so we did mickey for the boys and Minnie for the girls, I thought the boy's dads would appreciate that. I really should have hired a photographer for the party I was just so busy that I didn't get many shots of them in the gym and she is a little to fast for any camera. They had a blast in the gym with the tumble track (really long trampoline), bounce house, hula hoops? and more. Then they went upstairs for the whole birthday thing I love the pictures of the little ones stuffing their mouths, too cute.

No comments: