Sunday, January 4, 2009

My new toy

I got a new toy for Christmas a canon rebel camera, I have been looking at them for a while and got a lower end canon this summer then finally got to upgrade. Here are a few shot I got of Hope when she got up from her nap luckily it was half time so Ryan helped me keep her entertained while I worked with the camera. I have decided I only need to stick with a few of the automatic settings for now the manual ones are way over my head. I am really not even happy with these but after 267 shots I had to post some so I can look back and see how much I learned. I am sure the next few post will be about the same quality but one day I will figure this out. Ryan laughs at me about this new picture hobby but it will be better for us and cheaper then my last hobby (shoe & handbag collecting).

1 comment:

Tara James said...

YEAH! I'm so excited for you... it's SUPER addictive!