Saturday, January 24, 2009

Hope's first big girl gymnastics class.


Hope had her first big girl gymnastics class last Wednesday, yes I know a little behind on my blog. I did not get any good shots because I had to hide from her. I will go up stairs next week and try to get some better pictures. They usually do not take anyone unless they are 2 but I talked them into letting Hope try and she did better then I expected. When I ask her what she learned she told me "SIT" and "STAY". I am glad she finally has a more structured activity because most the thing we do are not structured. Deana is the coach that has her hand and helping her she coaches team with me, Rod is Hope's coach he is in the background on the second picture. Again sorry a little out of focus.

1 comment:

Tara James said...

YEAH!! I can't wait for "big girl" gymnastics!!! She looks so cute in her little leotard. I'm sure she'll love it as much as her mama.