Sunday, December 27, 2009

Murder Mystery Diner

Peta fans hold the paint cans! I had to wear it because it fit the part perfect & I did not buy it my Mom did.Ryan & his breath spray that he had to be OCD about during the evening. My twin daughters for the evening. Ryan falling over dead because I gave him chocolate mistletoe seeds, oops I guess a few to many.Our hometeam (bible study group) had a Murder Mystery diner for our Christmas party this year. It was Mistletoe Madness & we had the best time ever, Ryan was the one that got killed & I did it. We had 7 couples & we were all given a role with some info so we could dress & play the part. During the evening we had 4 rounds & got clues and rules to follow so I had no idea I did it until I opened my last envelope. Ryan played the part of a Italian clothing & I was a rich widow with twin daughters that were secretly his. Ryan & I can't wait till we can take part in anther murder mystery diner it was so much fun.

No comments: