Sunday, November 16, 2008

Paradise Pond

Paradise Pond is a fun play area at a church not far from our house. As you can see they have everything a toddler could ask for. Hope loved the toddler roller coaster (I could not get a picture because I would not let go of her) and the bike merry-go-round the best. She had no idea that she was just riding and the big kids where pedaling. They also had a grocery store, basketball toss, legos, trains, cars, magnets, dress-up room, a mini climbing wall, bounce house/slide and a two-story play area I had to go up and slide down with Hope.

1 comment:

Tara James said...

sounds like a really fun place! where is it? got your msg- thanks so much for the heads up.... I didn't make it over there and I bet they're already gone.)= But I'm going to go check it out today just in case.