Thursday, October 30, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

Everyday with Hope is so special she always seem to amaze me at what she can do and how fast she learns new things. She climbed up and went down this huge slide over 15 times bounce in the pumpkin bounce house with older kids and found her way out of the corn maze without getting scared (it took her less then 5 minutes). I tried to get a picture of her in the maze you can see her pigtails as she wonders around looking for a way out. I had to include the picture of her at the end because I was so proud I thought I would end up having to go in and help her out. She thought the hay ride was a little slow but it was a great break for Mom.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Very cute! And too funny, we were there today and did all the same things! When were you there, today? We went around 2pm - 4pm, I'm about to post pics, etc, haha!